Dr. Graeme BrazenorF.R.A.C.S., M.B., B.S., B. MED SCI
Non-Surgical, Neck and Back Pain, Degenerative Spine, Thoracic, Trauma, Complex Spinal Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Lumbar, Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
Adjunct Dr. Graeme Brazenor is a Melbourne born and educated Neurosurgeon, awarded an Australian Churchill Fellowship which he spent as a neurosurgical fellow at University Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada. Graeme has 30 years of Neurosurgical experience.
Dr. Brazenor’s special surgical interests include all adult spine pathologies relating to the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine - degenerative, deformity, tumours and trauma; using open and minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Brazenor holds an international patent on a cervical spine device he invented, with results published in the globally recognized “Spine” journal.
Dr. Brazenor also specialises in surgery of brain tumours and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs).
Wherever possible, Dr. Brazenor takes special care to exhaust all non-operative options before offering surgery, using his non-operative spinal care program as a tool.
Apart from his patient practice, his professional affiliations comprise:
- Past President, Spine Society of Australia
- Past Director, Neurosciences Institute, Epworth Health (2008-16)
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member, Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Past President, Australian Association of Surgeons
- Associate member, Australian Orthopaedic Association
To know more about Dr. Graeme Brazenor please click below links.
- Medical Course: 1966-72 (B.Med.Sci. 1970)
- Bachelor of Medical Science Degree - 1970
- Hospital Training
- F.R.A.C.S. Examinations
- Scientific Publications
- Newspaper publications
- 1982 Australian Churchill Fellowship
- Previous Positions Held
- Membership of Professional Organisations
- Current Activities/positions