Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Dr. Ilyas Memon is committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to his patients and has over 10 years of experience in the evaluation and treatment of digestive and liver diseases.
Dr. Memon is trained and experienced in broad range of Gastro Intestinal procedures, including Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and ERCP. He is up to date on the latest cutting edge clinical and endoscopic technology and treatment.
- Dow Medical College, Karachi Pakistan, 1991
- State University of New York Syracuse, 1993
Internal Medicine Residency
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center 1997
- Henry Ford Hospital Detroit 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1997 & 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine in Gastroenterology, 2002 and 2012
Professional Memberships and Societies
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- My patient’s wellbeing, comfort, safety and satisfaction are my top priorities
- Dr Memon lives with his wife and two children in The Woodlands
- Reading, Travel and spending time with family
Dr. Memon is affiliated with Memorial Herman – The Woodlands, St. Luke’s – The Woodlands, Houston Northwest Medical Center & Kingwood Medical Center.