Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology is the state’s first private practice specialist team of medical, nursing and allied health professionals working as one with your child who has diabetes or another hormone (endocrine) condition among them short stature, gender dysphoria, thyroid issues or early or delayed sexual development.
Established in 2012, we took our model from experience in the public health sector and improved on that model, providing in-depth and consistent support and advice to children with diabetes and other endocrine disorders, and their parents.
We take a long-term approach to care, becoming part of your child’s support team as they face the challenges and changes of growing up with an endocrine condition, preparing them ultimately for a smooth transition to an adult endocrine specialist.
Advantages of Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology
- A team of qualified experienced specialist medical doctors who specialise in diabetes and endocrine disorders in children provide continuity of care.
- Our team approach, involving medical, nursing and allied health professionals, means we get to know your child as a person, and your family. We know kids hate retelling their story over and over again!
- Save waiting for that initial diagnosis: initial consultations can be secured quickly. The sooner a diagnosis is made; the sooner treatment can start.
- We value your time and strive to be on time for our clinic appointments. Emergencies do happen but running late is not our ‘norm’.
- Clinics in Brisbane and Toowoomba
- Cheap car parking next door to our Brisbane clinic, as well as on street parking.
- One dedicated specialist doctor managing your child’s condition
- Telehealth reviews for patients previously seen in Brisbane or Toowoomba.
We work closely with other medical specialists including endocrine surgeons and psychiatrists.
Our practice does not bulk bill. Find out more about fees.
Know More About Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology
Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology - Physicians