Senior Staff Specialist and Head of Department of Dermatology - The Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney.
Senior Staff Specialist - The Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney.
Consultant Dermatologist - Prince of Wales Private Hospital Sydney.
Dr Wood has been in practice as a specialist dermatologist since 1981. She has maintained an interest in all areas of general dermatology the development of the use of laser technology to better treat vascular skin lesions.
She is a past President of The Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD). She has published many journal articles and has participated in and contributed to international Dermatology Conferences world wide. In 2012 Dr Wood was the recipient of the Silver Medal of the ACD – the College's highest award – in recognition of her contribution to the practice of Dermatology in Australia and internationally.
She is actively involved in both teaching undergraduate medical students and in the training of dermatology registrars.
If you are concerned that you may have a problem skin condition that requires attention, Dr Wood would be pleased to provide you with professional services and advice. Please see your family doctor first who can refer you to the practice to arrange an early appointment.
Memberships and Responsibilities
- Fellow The Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Member The American Academy of Dermatology
- Member The Society for Paediatric Dermatology
- Member The European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology
- Conjoint Senior Lecturer, UNSW
- President, The Australasian College of Dermatologists 2009 - 2011
- Chair, Committee of President s of Medical Colleges of Australia 2009 - 2011
- Director The Australian Medical Council
- Fellow, The Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Awarded an AM for significant service to medicine in the field of dermatology in the Australia Day Honours 2013
Click on the thumbnails for enlarged view
Know More About Dr. Glenda Wood